Lab Med Grand Rounds
The primary purpose of Laboratory Medicine Grand Rounds is to provide up-to-date information on laboratory testing for diagnosis, prognosis, and monitoring diseases. Laboratory Medicine Grand Rounds runs fall, winter and spring quarters and is free and open to all. Sign-in is required for CME or CE credit.
For more details: Visit this Calendar's Site
- No events could be found within the specified time range for this Calendar.
- January 27, 2021 - Dr. Rebecca Treger - Rebecca Treger, MD, PhD
- January 20, 2021 - Dr. Trent Irwin - Trent Irwin, MD
- January 13, 2021 - Dr. Ellen Foxman - Ellen Foxman, MD, PhD
- January 6, 2021 - Dr. Michael Astion - Michael Astion, MD, PhD
- December 9, 2020 - Dr. Terry Morgan - Terry Morgan, MD, PhD
All Events Annual Alvord Lecture Basic Biology of Aging Doctoral Dissertations Earl P. Benditt Endowed Lectureship Genetic Approaches to Aging Trainee Research Presentations Lab Med Grand Rounds Lab Med Research Conference Path Grand Rounds Pathology Presents Pathology Retreat Russell Ross Endowed Lectureship Seminars