Resources for Faculty and Staff
Academic Human Resources
Pearlie Tapang Quint, Associate Director of Academic HR and the DLMP Academic HR team is responsible for all DLMP faculty affairs activities including new appointments, medical staff credentialing, reappointments, merit and annual reviews, promotions, and leave/FMLA. Please reach out to Pearlie at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any academic HR questions or concerns.
Please note that we are currently moving DLMP faculty resources to SharePoint (UW NetID required). Please check there for the most up-to-date information!
Frequently requested forms and information
- Appointments and Promotions (A&P)
- Outside Work for Compensation Approval
- University of Washington Faculty Code
- Process for requesting FMLA
- Paid Professional Leave
- Sample CV
- UW Medicine email signature template
- Reimbursement Request Form
- Reimbursement of Washington State License
- Request for Travel and Estimated Expenses Form
- MyResearch Project Lifecycle
- MyResearch Portal
- How to use Cloud Drives for UW data storage
- UW Zoom Pro FAQs
- Email subject line tags
- Writing an online Outlook email rule
- Online Learning and Research Resources
Research with human subjects, medical records, and specimens
- IRB Assistance – Erica Jonlin presentation
- Human Subjects Division
- Department-Wide Blanket IRB application to screen medical records for research purposes
- Approved IRB application
- Blanket IRB Approval Letter
- Powerpoint explanation of what the blanket IRB protocol covers, and how to do HIPAA-required reporting
- Reporting to UW Compliance which patient records you viewed (required as per HIPAA)
- Template for accounting for which patient records you viewed
- NWBioSpecimen - Request laboratory services using materials from pathology archives (case slides and blocks) or fresh tissue.
Workday is UW’s campus-wide system for human resources, payroll and benefits.
MyUW is a tool for accessing UW web resources that you use most.
CareLink is a resource that offers confidential counseling and other assistance to University of Washington faculty and staff.
SafeCampus is a program that is staffed by trained experts to assist with potentially violent situations and provide resources to other UW services.
Information on U-Pass and parking services.
The Tuition Exemption Program is offered to faculty and staff who have a minimum 50% FTE appointment with the University of Washington.