Academic Positions Available - Apply Today!
April 22, 2022 in General
The Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology (DLMP) is hiring for the following academic positions. Visit our academic jobs page for the most up-to-date listing of available positions.
- Open Rank without Tenure (WOT), Specimen Procurement
- Assistant Professor without tenure (WOT), Assistant Medical Director at BloodWorks NW
- Assistant or Associate Professor without Tenure (WOT), Breast Surgical Pathologist
- Assistant Professor (WOT), Breast and Gynecological Surgical Pathologist
- Assistant Professor (Tenure-Track or WOT), Center for Cardiovascular Biology
- Assistant Professor (WOT), Divisions of Hematology, Coagulation and Transfusion Medicine
- Assistant Professor (WOT), Divisions of Hematopathology and Informatics
- Associate (without Tenure) or Full Professor (without Tenure), Director of Anatomic Pathology
- Four (4) Assistant Professors without Tenure (WOT) – Division of Hematopathology
Postdoctoral Scholar Positions:
Looking for non-academic jobs? Visit our employment page for details. There are frequently positions available for a variety of clinical and research laboratory functions, including openings for medical laboratory scientists, specimen processing personnel, transfusion support personnel, phlebotomists, computer personnel, etc.
A regional resource for clinical laboratory services required for innovative patient care, research and educational programs, we combine the sophisticated testing and informatics capabilities of fully accredited laboratories with the resources of an academic institution in its delivery of clinical and anatomical pathology services. Recognized for excellence in clinical training, world-class research initiatives, and a commitment to community service, we serve the five-state WWAMI region: WA, WY, AK, MT, and ID. Learn more about the DLMP on our About Us page.