Academic Positions Available - Apply Today!
April 25, 2023 in General
The Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology (DLMP) is hiring for the following academic positions. Visit our academic jobs page for the most up-to-date listing of available positions.
- Assistant Teaching Professor, Director of the Pathologists’ Assistant Master of Science Program
- Open Rank WOT, Bone and Soft Tissue Pathologist
- Associate or Full Professor (without Tenure), Director of Anatomic Pathology
- Open Rank WOT, Thoracic Pathologist
- Assistant Professor WOT, Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, Breast Surgical Pathology and Cytopathology
- Assistant or Associate Professor WOT, Somatic Associate Clinical Director for Division of Genetics
- Assistant or Associate Professor WOT, Germline Associate Clinical Director for Division of Genetic
- Associate or Full Professor (tenured), Director of the University of Washington’s Nathan Shock Center for Excellence in the Basic Biology of Aging
- Open Rank Without Tenure (WOT), Medical Director at BloodWorks NW
- Open Rank without tenure (WOT), Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, Gynecologic Pathology
- Open Rank without Tenure (WOT) – Genitourinary (GU) Pathology, True-Brown Endowed Chair Professorship
- Open Rank without Tenure (WOT) – Divisions of Hematopathology and Informatics
- Two (2) Assistant or Associate Professor without Tenure (WOT) - Breast Surgical Pathologist
- Two (2) Open Rank Without Tenure (WOT), Assistant Medical Director at BloodWorks NW
- Assistant, Associate or Full Professor WOT - Division of Anatomic Pathology, Neuropathology
- Three (3) Open Rank without Tenure (WOT) - Gastrointestinal, Hepatic and Pancreatic Pathology
- One (1) Open Rank without Tenure (WOT) – Division of Hematopathology: Division Head
- Three (3) Open Rank without Tenure (WOT) – Division of Hematopathology
Postdoctoral Scholar Positions:
Looking for non-academic jobs? Visit our employment page for details. There are frequently positions available for a variety of clinical and research laboratory functions, including openings for medical laboratory scientists, specimen processing personnel, transfusion support personnel, phlebotomists, computer personnel, etc.
A regional resource for clinical laboratory services required for innovative patient care, research and educational programs, we combine the sophisticated testing and informatics capabilities of fully accredited laboratories with the resources of an academic institution in its delivery of clinical and anatomical pathology services. Recognized for excellence in clinical training, world-class research initiatives, and a commitment to community service, we serve the five-state WWAMI region: WA, WY, AK, MT, and ID. Learn more about the DLMP on our About Us page.