Over Four Million COVID-19 Tests and Counting
December 30, 2021 in COVID-19
Since the pandemic began in March 2020, we've run over 4,000,000 COVID-19 tests.*
We've rounded up more resources to keep you updated on our efforts and recommendations:
• View UW Medicine's COVID-19 testing locations and vaccine information.
• Read “Why Are We Still Isolating Vaccinated People for 10 Days?” in The Atlantic.
• Vox asked four experts, including Dr. Alex Greninger, when people should get a COVID-19 test.
• Dr. Larry Corey shares his thoughts about the Omicron surge in Washington with KIRO7.
• Geekwire reports on data from Dr. Pavitra Roychoudhury and other local researchers.
• A record number of COVID-19 infections were reported in King County. Read more in The Seattle Times.
View our COVID-19 dashboard and check out this video from UW Medicine to get a behind-the-scenes look at our Virology Lab.
Learn how to be tested at the drive-thru COVID-19 testing site at Husky Stadium on UW Medicine's YouTube channel.
Follow us on Twitter @uwlabmedpath and @UWVirology for the latest news and updates. As always, please wear a mask and keep your distance.
*Clinical samples only; does not include research samples.
Photo by University of Washington