One Million COVID Tests and Counting
November 03, 2020 in COVID-19
As of October 28, we’ve run over 1,000,000 COVID-19 tests since the pandemic began in March. We’ve rounded up some resources to keep you updated on our efforts and recommendations.
- View our COVID-19 dashboard here
- Want a behind-the-scenes look at our Virology lab? Check out this video from UW Medicine here
- Faculty members Drs. Lieberman and Bourassa discuss the pitfalls of mass COVID testing here
- Dr. Jerome, head of Virology, discusses the risks of large family gatherings this holiday season here
- Read how UW Medicine led the response to the nation’s COVID-19 outbreak here
We’ll keep going until we’ve got this virus under control. In the meantime, remember to wear a mask and keep your distance.
Follow us on Twitter @uwlabmedpath and @UWVirology for the latest news and updates.